WAM User Group 2014rkingw2018-07-23T15:11:48+00:00
Thanks to all who participated in the WAM User Group 2014 Meeting held in Lincolnshire, IL last November. Your enthusiasm is inspirational!
The following resources are available for all WAM customers — those who were able to attend and those who were not.
Report Card for Lab Productivity Gain
Jitendra Patel, TIS
WAM Rule Extravaganza
Laura Paver, MT (ASCP)
Before and After WAM
Sysmex WAM –
Optimize Your Experience
Fun with Body Fluids
Nancy May, MBA, MT(ASCP),Sr. TIS
Maura Daniels, MT(ASCP), ATS
Sysmex WAM 4.1 & 5.0
Sysmex WAM –
Troubleshooting Tips and Tools
Laurie Emanuel MT(ASCP),SH
Work Area Manager Testing
MCV Delta…A Quality Assurance Tool
Lorraine C. Smith, MBA, MT(ASCP)SHCM
A Thank You Letter from Simon Shorter, Sr. Director, IVD Product Marketing, Sysmex
March 6, 2015
Dear WAM User:
November 4, 2014 was my first day at Sysmex America, Inc. Imagine being introduced to Sysmex and our customers at an event as exciting as the WAM User Group!
The one and a half day program was full of learning and networking opportunities:
- Evening reception and dinner on Monday and Tuesday
- Five and a half hours of technical educational content covering management reports, troubleshooting tools, body fluid setup, rules, and testing options
- Two hours of customer presentations – real-life experiences using Sysmex WAM and automation products
- One and a half hours of open discussion in the form of the “Ask an Expert” panel and LIS breakouts
- Regular breaks that allowed mingling with colleagues and Sysmex associates
During the meeting, we learned that:
- There are nearly 270 contracted WAM systems
- The largest number of sites connected to a single WAM server is 74
- Sysmex WAM integrates with 44 different LIS vendors and products
- The WAM Resource Center will expand this year with technical content to assist you in maximizing your WAM system’s performance
- And, we announced a major milestone reached during the meeting: Sysmex WAM now has over 1,000 individual testing sites!
It is thanks to all of you that Sysmex WAM has enjoyed this magnificent growth trajectory not only in customer numbers, but also new functionality such as Management Reports.
To those of you who joined us in November, thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules to travel to Lincolnshire for what was, I hope you’ll agree, a valuable experience. We are already planning the 2015 meeting, and hope to see you this year!
Simon C. Shorter, PhD
Senior Director, IVD Product Marketing